St. Patricks GAA club are hosting a Virtual Youth Talent Show to showcase the talent that the young people of Palmerstown has to offer.
Those interested can create a video of their performance which can be anything from GAA and Hurling skills to music, dancing and comedy sketches. Videos should be submitted by November 29th where they will be edited and compiled together to be streamed via Zoom on Saturday December 5th.
- This event is open to all ages
- Acts should be recorded and emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before Saturday November 29th
- Videos should be no longer than 2 minutes
- If the act is in a group, it must only be family members due to social distancing guidelines.
- No profanity or insensitive subject matter allowed in the videos
- Costumes must be appropriate for all age groups
- Acts are responsible for their own costume and/or props
- All perfomances will be viewed by the Talent Show committee before they are added to the final edit
- All videos submitted will become the property of St Patricks GAA club and videos may be edited by the club to be included within the Talent Show and will be deleted after the Show
- As the show will be live on Zoom, videos will not be uploaded onto social media or shared online afterwards
- The judges decision will be final
If you are camera shy, here are some tips to get you started:
- Keep the video short and simple
- Get your family to help out
Best of luck to all the contestants!