Met Éireann have issued a Yellow Snow/Ice Weather Warning for Dublin (as well as Connacht, Leinster, Cavan, Monaghan and Donegal). A Yellow Weather Warning is only issued when the weather is not unusual weather however there is localised danger. This particular warning comes into effect from 2am this morning until 12pm this afternoon. According to the warning there will be “snow accumulations of 5cm”.
Here is a summary of what is in store this weekend:
- Cold and Windy
- Snow accumulations are expected
- Hazardous conditions on roads
- Reduced Visibility
- Lows of -1 to +2 degrees Celsius
- Sleet and snow will turn to rain by the afternoon
- Risk of some disruption
- Gusty southeast winds reaching gale force near the coast
- High temperatures 4-5 degrees
- Scattered outbreaks of rain
- Temperatures between 7 and 11 degrees.
- Wet and windy
- Highs of 10 to 13 degrees
Please Note: The information provided in this article is accurate up to Saturday February 13th 2021 at 01:30. Information can change at a moments notice therefore keep an eye out on the main source’s page.