Both companies will operate a Sunday service on March 17th and will return to their respective modified Saturday schedules on Thursday.
On the Dublin Bus website, it says: “we wish to advise customers that a Sunday service will operate on Wednesday 17 March 2021”.
— dublinbusnews (@dublinbusnews) March 10, 2021
Go-Ahead Ireland confirmed on Twitter that “all services will run on [a] sunday schedule” on St Patrick’s Day.
#GAIUpdate : On Wednesday 17th of March – #StPatricksDay , all #GAI services will run on Sunday schedule.Public transport is operating at 25% capacity for essential journeys only. Please avoid peak times where possible and use Leap Card to pay for your journey where available. pic.twitter.com/p3SOigtN5S
— Go-Ahead Ireland (@GoAheadIreland) March 15, 2021
- Buses are operating at a 25% capacity rate
- Dublin Bus are running on an Enhanced Saturday Schedule
- Go-Ahead Ireland are providing a Saturday Plus Schedule
- Face coverings are mandatory on all buses
- Only use buses for essential journeys only
- Hand sanitizers are now available on all Go Ahead Ireland’s fleet and some of Dublin Bus’ fleet